Out-of-the-box GHOST S1 fits a spec that meets the requirements of a hardcore gamer in terms of cooling, storage and full-length GPUs. However, it could be configured in different sizes by adding a TopHat of your choice, making space for extra 3.5″ HDDs, tons of 2.5″ SSDs, additional case fans, 120 and 240 mm AIOs, or just have it as a neat glove compartment.
ACCESSORY FOR YOUR GHOST
Add a medium or large TopHat in the bottom or on top of your Ghost. What you choose to use the space for is up to you, but we made it ready to fit 120mm wide accessories.
9 CONFIGURATIONS : 50 COMBINATIONS
Designing the Cobalt PCI-e Gen 4+ riser cable has been a long journey where every detail has been scrutinized and optimized for its specific application and then pushed further, beyond anyone’s expectations even past future standards. The result is a riser cable that considerably exceeds the PCI-e generation 4 requirements. It looks unconventional, we know, but we know that is what it takes to deliver unconventional reliability and speeds.
ULTRA LOW SKEW TWINAX
- Tight coupling between signal conductors
- Extreme bandwidth (28-112+ Gbps) per lane
- Exceptional signal integrity
- Low skew (<3.5 ps/meter) over extended lengths
MICRO CELLULAR DIELECTRIC EXTRUSION
- Critical dimensions measured at every dielectric spool
- Inline laser and CAPAC devices for capacitance monitoring and diameter control
- In-process stats summary sheet for Cpk acceptance
GHOST S1 EDITION
For those of you who choose the air cooling route to keep your CPU cool, equipping the Ghost S1 with an NH-L12 “Ghost S1 Edition” is our strongest recommendation. The cooler barely whispers and still keeps powerful CPUs frosty.
The unique design of the NH-L12 with its placement of the fan below the fins creates a well needed distance between the side panels of the case and the fan blades, minimizing turbulence and noise. With its 66mm tall profile, large fins area and vertical heat pipes, the NH-L12 utilizes the volume found in the Ghost S1 like no other Air cooler we have seen. And best of all, they look gorgeous together.
INFORMATION YOU MIGHT NEED
• Height 66 mm
• Width 128 mm
• Depth 150 mm
• Copper (base and heat pipes),
aluminium (cooling fins),
soldered joints & nickel plating
• Max. rotational speed (+/ 10 %) 1600 RPM
• Max. rotational speed with L.N.A. (+/ 10 %) 1300 RPM